Cove offers a visitor management system that enables:
- Tenants invite visitors to the building as approved visitors.
- Visitors receive an email invitation with instructions for visiting the building.
- Optionally, security staff can use the Cove Dashboard to manage expected visitors, check them in, and register any walk-in visitors.
With Cove’s Openpath integration, the Visitor can also receive a Web Guest Pass that gives them temporary access to the building. See the screenshots below for this visitor experience. Note that:
- Visitors receive an email with a Guest Pass that they can open in their mobile browser — they do not need to download an app.
- The Guest Pass includes buttons to unlock building entries.
- Guest Passes are temporary, usually for 2 hours before/after the visitor’s expected arrival time.
- Property teams do not need to add/remove visitors from the Openpath Control Center — visitors are automatically synced from Cove to Openpath.